Friday, October 25, 2013

24 Hours to Process

I need 24 hours to process things. 

This means that I should not make any major life decisions without taking 24 hours to let the thought/idea/anger/energy high settle. Maybe my "problem" is that I initially react emotionally (hey, I am a Leo/fire sign!) and then need to cool off. Because too often my intense happiness or extreme anger cloud my good judgement.

In the last week I have found myself really angry one day, but more focused and calm the next day. Maybe my opinion has not changed, but my emotional response has. I also got overly emotional over n issue at school, but the next day I was able to see a more clear image of the bigger picture.

All I know for sure is that sleep helps and that I am still figuring out things about myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment